Descripcion de imagenes en ingles


 Descripciones de imagenes

It's been a year since this event happened, which was the best experience I've had in my life, which was a trip to Taxco, Guerrero accompanied by my family and acquaintances.
My teammates and I went to play soccer on the field in Capula, that afternoon we did not have any pending jobs so we decided to go play, we had a lot of fun.

Taking a walk through Toluca passing a restaurant that has different types of food, Mexican.











I felt happy at that moment because I met many famous djs and it was my first edc Mexico festival and I lived with several people I didn't know but we had a good time and we formed a group to agree when we went to another festival.

Comentarios

  1. In the image of my partner Uriel, he lacked more information where he described the situation in which he was.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Very good your photo Daniel keep traveling to places like this to see when you take me hahahaha

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Alair Very good that day we lived well until the balloon that we thundered for inflating it too much exploded but very well that day plus the four-wheeler that was bolting at us to be sure but very well

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG